Well, I'll start this off with what the title says. HOLY SH*T it's been a while. Wow. Incredible amounts of time, incredible amounts of new things, old things, crazy things, me things, you things, green things, blue things..... etc. you get the point. Lots has happened. I didn't realize how much one person could change. I don't just mean me.
Here's some points I've learned. It's easier for me to write this way because my head is too much of a mess for me to try and differentiate different things and write a well constructed post.
1. I can't believe I've actually told somebody to "Have a nice life." I mean, I've always wanted to be able to say it to somebody and mean it ever since I heard the expression. But, what I didn't realize was the power of those words. It's incredible what four little words can mean. They can make you super-depressed or f*cking ecstatic. And I'm not kidding when I say ecstatic.
2. I really agree with J. now, when she says you really do not want to be associated with him in any other way than just friends, she REALLY means it.
3. People are like chameleons. They can change whenever and however they feel. I don't quite understand how and I don't ever wish to change that much in that short of time. But, on the other hand I don't want to change so slowly that I never change at all. Moderation is key.
4. It's really hard to blog, skype, facebook, text and listen to music at the same time.
5. HOLY F*CK HOLY F*CK WOOP WOOP HAPPY HAPPY LAWL LAWL.